Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Super Bowl Pics

During our viewing of Super Bowl 41, I thought I'd snap some pics of my daughter unaware. Well, not quite unaware as you can tell.

Yes, I snapped some pics of my wife, too. But she'd kill me if I posted them. And I want to live a while longer.

This one is entitled "Annoyed"-- because that's what she was when she first realized she was on camera, as you can see.

I call this one "Indecision" -- because she's got that look that says, "Okay, I'm not sure if I like this or not".

And last but not least I'm calling this one "Surrender"-- for obvious reasons.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha, very cute, those are appropriate titles.

Bar L. said...

She's a beauty, Bryan! These pics are great. If I took three pics of my son they would be called: Annoyed, Annoyed and Annoyed.