Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Life Pics

Me on the kitchen floor with our first German Shepherd pup, Ashley.
Me going through my "cool" stage. Yeah, I know. Stupid. :)
My bro and myself (right) at a TKD tournament
And this is a pic of me standing by my hot rod when I was 22-years-old. Yep, had myself a beard, too.


Believe it or not, when I had my web site up and running, someone from a European message board posted this pic on it. I found out about it because they hot-linked to it, which enabled me to track down the forum where it was located. I no longer have the domain name "bryansspace.com", so you wont' be able to see the picture that was embedded on the message board anymore, but at least you can read what was said.


It was fun chatting with European muscle car enthusiasts! I had no idea there was a following in Europe for American Muscle Cars. Notice too what the young European female said about my circa 1980's hairstyle. Too funny!

Before kids it was dogs. An early picture of me holding our first German Shepherd after my wife and I got married.


Me standing beside the prop of a B-17 at an airshow.


Driving my "machine".


My wife (then girlfriend) shot this one of me just goofing around.


Mother and daughter
My wife's senior picture.

6 comments:

Saur♥Kraut said...

Hey! Where are some pics of the girlfriend/now wife from that time? I want to see those, too! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Nice biceps buddy!

You were so "typical" of the times! I was there! I remember those clothes!!!

Thanks for sharing

Bryan said...

Saur: I've added a few pics of my wife. She doesn't like to be photographed so I don't have some very recent ones. I'll dig through some photo albums and scan more in.

Barb: Yep, those were the days, eh?

Jenn said...

oh, you have to check out my friend's blog, Fresh Cut Flowers (Leslee). She has a Camaro....

Anonymous said...

I saw pics of your girls before they are both gorgeous!!!

Bryan said...

Emma: I'll do that as soon as I can. Thanks.

Barbara: Thanks. You're a sweetie!