Friday, March 14, 2008

The Spitzer Affair

When this story first broke, I remember thinking to myself: Politicians do this sort of thing all the time. Why him? Why now? And why are they making such a big deal out of it?

Don't get me wrong, soliciting prostitutes is an immoral thing to do, especially if you're married. But as I already wrote above, this kind of thing isn't uncommon in the halls of government at all.

So what gives?

As you will discover after reading the story I'm posting a link to below, Spitzer was really on a crusade to protect the American people from predatory lending practices, and you'll never guess which powerful politician was the primary mover and shaker behind wanting his affair to be exposed.

Or, maybe you will.

The rest of the story: http://www.rense.com/general81/spit2.htm

2 comments:

Whistle Britches said...

You know I thought the same thing but kept it to myself.
good work.

Let's march to D.C. and put an end to this crap.
You're driving.

Bryan said...

Grin! I'm with ya'.